Friday, July 30, 2010

Food-ish

The spambots have fallen in love with me. On the upside, it does mean I'm getting comments for the first time in I don't know ever? its definitely a very thin line between Someone knows I exist! This site isn't in a vacuum and  The only people reading this site are spammers.

Well, for those of you doing a spread sheet, today I did not fall asleep after work but I did waste two hours reading my phone so it was still kind of a wash. But I was awake, so I can claim a win over the forces of somnolence. To achieve this miracle I did not ride my bike at lunch and I did not walk Dogger right after work, I minimized my exposure to the heat and sacrificed by eating lunch in the a/c at Burger Yucky - upside? I scored really cool Dogs and Cats toys from their singularly tasteless and oddly textured  kids meal.

 Speaking of food, we had a birthday party after work and instead of drinking coke I opted for sprite and only had one piece of cookie cake and I had three small chicken tortillas - that everyone else insisted on calling "soft tacos" even though they were tortillas (Yankees). Limited my exposure to excess sugar after 4pm!

My contribution to the to feast was chopped tomatoes. I hoarded  my tomatoes for three days and brought them for the "tacos" and they were a hit! Everyone was impressed that they were yellow and that I grew them myself or on myself,  I  grew them in soil but I did give the impression that I grew them behind my ears and on my lower back. I am totally into natural gardening.

The add for the Fusion Pro-Glide is word for word a SNL fake commercial  from a few years ago, and I can not say that I care at all what The Event is. Not. Even. Kind of.

No comments: