Thursday, September 8, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new.

I'm getting a new phone. Or, by the time you'll be reading this I'll have a new phone. A new Smart phone.  I thought my old phone was smart but apparently it was really not as smart as I thought it was, it was in fact merely smarter than I am.

My old phone aging out means that I have to rescue my contacts from it before it effectively dies sometime Thursday morning. I had no idea how useful it was going to be when I got it, I haven't had to
 remember phones since I got it and I'm not always having to keep track of endless numbers on endless slips of paper either. I always have doctors numbers, vender's numbers, <i>any</i> number at my finger tips.

It wasn't until I had to fill pages of little slips of paper that I realized how many I had collected! A number to a cab company I used once two years ago, the number of my bank, the numbers of all the vets I've used over the last two years, the numbers of my doctors, my upholstery guy. I had no idea I was this organized.

I also had to upload all the pictures.  A couple of years with my phone.





No comments: