Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Carol fu!

I did not make cookies. I came home, took Dogger on a brisk walk through downtown, returned home and fed her and changed clothes.

And then I sat down in front of the TV, just to rest a spell to catch up with my DVD and in short order decided that the TV was very annoying. I decided that what I would really rather do was watch the tree. It did not help that Small Cat joined me.

Small Cat  likes me much more in the winter.  So long story short, I fell asleep in front of the TV and didn't do anything useful.  I will be useful though, I got my cards! and it turns out they are lovely! and exactly what I wanted. The opening is a bit on the smaller side, but I think its going to work out. I should be loading those cards right now.  My to-do list gets longer every day.

I was going to go out and get dinner, but instead I made a cherry tart for dinner. I had a huge, awful lunch so I think it all evens out. I had thought that Burger King was the height of  lunch timeself loathing but I was wrong, Pizza Hut buffet is the worst and not in a good way either. Its disgusting, it was like eating grease covered mattress.  On the upside, I think my new and improved lack of appetite comes at the ideal time! All I have to do is think about that meal and immediately become nauseous! Christmas Cookies? yuck!, brownies? gawd! , pie? blergh . Yay!!

1. We wish you a merry Christmas,


We wish you a merry Christmas,

We wish you a merry Christmas,

And a Happy New Year!



Refrain

Good tidings we bring for you and your kin;

We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



2. Now bring us some figgy pudding,1

Now bring us some figgy pudding,

Now bring us some figgy pudding,

And a cup of good cheer! Refrain



3. We all like our figgy pudding;

We all like our figgy pudding;

We all like our figgy pudding;

With all its good cheer.2 Refrain



4. We won't go until we get some

We won't go until we get some

We won't go until we get some

So bring it out here!3 Refrain



5. We wish you a merry Christmas,

We wish you a merry Christmas,

We wish you a merry Christmas,

And a Happy New Year!

And a Happy New Year! Refrain

No comments: