Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Health.

I finally got in touch with my doctor who got me in touch finally with some antibiotics. I'm feeling much better all ready.

I'm feeling so much better that I was able to (finally) wrap Broskeys birthday gift and then I spent an extended period of time digging around in the attic for another gift  and even after all that, I was still able to go to the store to pick up some things I had been needing but not able to get because I needed to be asleep by 7:30. This is a lot! I haven't got this much accomplished in a single evening since, since, two weeks ago? And I did a grand total of almost nothing.

I'm feeling so well that  when I went to the store, I actually remembered to buy everything I needed! I now have adequate bathroom paper products to make it through the new year. I have a lot of paper products now, I have stacks of toilet paper and mounds of paper towels. I can spill anything and clean it up immediately. Lately I've been just letting the animals take care of spills, because I can't - a much more environmentally responsible solution to household spills, but sticky if the animals  aren't through enough quickly enough.

But, here it is after eight and I'm not all ready asleep! And I can do this and follow interact with Dogger while following a TV show without getting helplessly confused and anxious. Wow. And I'm pretty sure I'm not high on cough suppressant.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROSKEY!!!!!!

No comments: