Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I was tooling around the intertubes and I decided that I wanted my Picasa on my new machine. At some point I would also like to get the pictures from my old machine onto the new machine but a journey of a thousand miles blah, blah.

New Picasa. All kinds of new and interesting ways to mess with your pictures! I love messing with my pictures! For example...



I'm not going to abuse this at all... Really, I'm not, it doesn't work as all well with landscapes. But it is fun.



As much as I enjoyed showing off my water'o'lantern, this effect is also pretty cool.


Dogger, as if I took the picture in 1973. I don't know how useful this effect is but it was fun to play with.



Often I have said to myself, "You know what would be cool? If this could look like I took it with a Polaroid!"


This one is mostly un-messed with. I'm just so happy my azalea bloomed this year after taking last year off.

No comments: