Monday, November 26, 2012

Crunchy

How is it the more free time you have the less you get done? I've had four days in a row off and all the work I got done I got done in the last day and a half.  I did spend a lot of time shopping... and I even bought a few things for people who were not me. I'm growing as a person.

I did a lot of laundry, put away a lot of laundry, and discovered that I genuinely like fried onion bits - although, not at the same time. First I discovered I like the onion bits and then I did laundry. I would not enjoy onion bits in my laundry.

I found time to rake the yard, twice but the second time I used a blower so I feel a little like I am being disingenuous by claiming to have raked the yard twice, because I didn't, in reality I raked the yard once and then I paced back and forth once.

I will either have to rake or  pace at least twice more . Yay. This makes me wonder why I bothered to rake the first two times at all. It really didn't matter because the tree was still full of leaves. To add insult to injury one of the neighbors said he watched me rake the other day and he said every time I got a row raked to the curb, he counted six more leaves fall from the tree. I laughed but I was crying inside.

No comments: