Friday, June 7, 2013

A new start

I  did something that I had never done before. I downloaded my email off the server and read email on my lap top! I haven't been able to download my email since I got the laptop over a year ago.

Its not to say I haven't downloaded email in over a year, I have, just irregularly on the dial up dinosaur  that periodically throws temper tantrums that lead me to not download for days at a time and that makes me cranky. But today, I downloaded my email onto my laptop. Tada!

Its a very big deal, honest. I had to figure out how to make earthlink speak with outlook and I needed for them to both understand netcomeses.

I'm very excited by this. To celebrate, I took down the metal crate in the office and started planning my desk for in there and making hat room useful for something other than kenneling a dog. It cam be a lot of things that are for human use too and I would love to use the room as my office and I want to get my art back on the walls and I want that room to be useful. I worked hard on the re-do last summer and it would be great to be able to use this space for my needs. All because I was able to download my email. A whole new future.

No comments: