Thursday, September 19, 2013

Art Walks


The dog and I took our longest walk since before we left for vacation. We left the house at 4:20 and didn't get back until 6pm, and we walked three miles round trip. While we were in the warehouse district we came across a German Shepherd puppy and her friend and their person.  You could tell that the person didn't adequately lurve the  puppy because the puppy was still young enough to be fluffy and he was not holding her! The puppy was at that stage when you just want to hold them all the time and you really have to decide if  teaching them to walk isn't overrated - when its just as easy just to carry the puppy where it has to go. Her name was Willow and I wanted to eat her.

I am a creature of habit. I can't pass this mural  without taking Rockets picture in front of it along the way.




clearly, a dog that is no longer intact, is a much happier dog: Testicles make them testy!
 

I noticed on the way back that now both my feet hurt on the top, I looked online and they said it is caused by wearing too tight shoes. I wear sandals! It could also be a symptom of plantar fasciitis, which I do have, mystery solved. It does suck for it to be in both feet though, normally for me, it goes from one to another. I have no problems for months and then one day I wake up and the first step out of bed is a dozy. Yay for double the pleasure.

No comments: