Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The blame game

Two thirds of the people in my building have been furloughed and yet the parking lot is full of cars.

In honor of all continued stress, I want to make these really, really bad. I don't have one of those cool brownie pans - Where did they come from? I get cupcake pans but I've never seen dedicated brownie pans before. Maybe they are for professional use, I would either use a cup cake pan or a regular half sheet cake sized pan. I don't think it would make a big difference in anything other than aesthetics and I don't think, looking at them, that anyone is going to be spending a lot of time looking at them.

The dog peed on the floor twice was while I at work today.  I don't know what to do with him! It might be a good time to up his meds but I can't afford a trip to the vet right now and I know they will insist on an office visit. I think what I will end up doing is asking about it when I take him in for his heartworm test - in a month. By which time my office floor will be ruined and I will be at the end of my rope. Daisy never got freaked out and wet the floor!!!!! But what Daisy lacked in emotional problems she more than made up for in physical problems and by the time she was his age she had already been sick a lot.  Waaaaaahhhhhhh! I am never satisfied! This is all my fault!

Okay, wet and dry mixed food in the morning and less water. There is plenty of water in the wet food and it should suffice to keep him hydrated. Deep breaths. And if I do come home and find pee, I'm going to shame the little beast into the ground.

No comments: