Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photoblogging Raleigh


I decided to leave Rockets crate open during the day to see if having a cave to retire to if he started to feel like he needed some safety would help with his anxiety. I took his nice bed out and instead stuffed a large pillow and blanket and an old sheet inside for padding.

He pulled stuffing out of  the pillow - it had pre-existing holes and he peed on the sheet instead of on the floor.

Tomorrow I'm going to keep the curtains shut to see if its something outside that triggers him in the afternoon.

To make myself feel better, here are some pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks. I am working on a project , but these images are not right for it. I like them, but its not my project.










These were taking in Downtown Raleigh and along the Crabtree Creek Greenway along Capital Boulevard.

No comments: