Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pre-Agility Week 5


One more week of pre-agility and then we graduate to real agility! We will leave behind the easy, breezy baby obstacles and introduce ourselves to the hard, hurricane force wind real sized versions. This is when it gets real, this separates the puppies from the dogs. He is ready, I'm not sure if I am, this is also where they separate the doting dog parents from the dedicated dog handlers. Rocket is more than in the right mind space for this change, he was born ready for this. I am going to need to do some centering exercises and practice my breathing.

What if my dog is really good at this and I suck? To be competitive, we both have to be really good at this. Do I want to be competitive? Rocket already has a shelf cleared off for his trophies.


No comments: