Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It doesn't matter how hard it rains, if you are outside, you will get wet.

Below please see Dog and I on the way home from our walk, I took this picture because it didn't matter, we weren't going to get much wetter than we were, so why not stop and take a picture to remember the moment by.

 We left on our walk because it was "just misting" and he hadn't gone for his walk the day before because I wanted to go se Lil Bub and there was so time for his walk. This was my penance for enjoying myself so much.

It started off wet, which was fine because we both had on spiffy rain coats, and his worked very well. Mine worked too, but I really need to get a rain hat. His coat comes with a hood, but when its on, it makes him look like a Grand Dragon, so he goes without it, he doesn't mind, he's not a hat person anyway.

I had thought that since he doesmn't care for the rain or wetness in general that he would do his business quickly and I could turn the bus around and go home, but he seemed to not have any interest in business and so we kept on walking, further and further from home. And it just kept raining and raining and not letting up and we got all the way downtown where it was very wet and even less warm than in the neighborhoods. So. Much. Fun.

He finally cut me some slack and we headed back home in the rain. By the time we got there we were were both soaked to the bone and cold. I have also decided that there is nothing romantic about walking in the rain, this is a lie. A big, wet lie.

We got in the house and I dried us off and I changed into my footie jammies and made us dinner. He had his kibble with some added cheese and I thawed some chicken soup. We spent the rest of the evening curled up together watching my DVR . 

Before I had been rained on I had planned on running some errands after dinner, but I decided there was nothing I wanted so much that I needed to change out of my footed jammies and get off my chair to go get in the rain.


No comments: