Friday, October 23, 2015

Thursday


Not really an entry this time. I had to go to Target to pick up Rockets meds and get my flu shot. The pharmacy at Target was so many times better than Walmart! The facilities don't even exist in the same plane. Target was fully staffed, they took care of their clients quickly and they were polite and professional. My Target pharmacy experience was just so much better and more pleasant. I did pay more, but I was paying for the superior service and that was more than worth it.

I also now have a very spiffy flu shot that will protect me from four different strains of flu. I feel better already.

Since I was in the neighborhood, I stopped by TJ Maxx and while I sadly, didn't find anything for me, I did find a nifty Christmas  tie for Rocket and a Reindeer hat! I tried them both on him when I got home and he looked fab! He clearly, did not feel fab, but beauty is pain and you just have to work though it. The Reindeer hat came with a jungle bell collar but I don't think I'm going to do that to him, its a little much.

I came home and made the bed upstairs, took the trash out to the curb and took the cats box upstairs for the season. I did a lot of housekeeping stuff, not very interesting.

No comments: