Thursday, January 7, 2016

Wednesday


Today I did two things.

1. I was reunited with my phone.
2. I applied for a cat.

That's a lot for a single day! My phone is still getting loaded with all my apps and pictures and assorted stuff. It's going to take days.

The kitty I applied for is currently named Pisa, because he leans ( I looked at him and saw C3PO) He has a list. He's a little bit of a special needs cat, in that he has problems with his vision a little, so we can bond about that. He leans to make up for his vision issue.

This is his blurb

I am a DSH silver and black male tabby with spots and stripes! I am a very loving and sweet boy and have a little croak for a meow so I’m pretty quiet. I’m pretty small for my age and I have a slight head tilt and a depth perception problem. However, this does not slow me down! 

I love the wand and my new parents will need to be a bit slower when moving it so I can keep up. I also tilt my head sideways when I want to focus on something like food. I do love my food. I love to play with crinkle balls and just discovered I love to play with Christmas bows! I love to sleep with my foster mommy and lay next to her when she’s on the computer. My favorite things is to lay in your lap while we watch TV. In my foster home, I get along with all the other kitties but I am a bit timid and will stay close to my foster mom. I am a loving boy and love to be around people. 

Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with rescue paid registration.


This is his picture, he's a leetle bigger now.



There might be a lot of applications for him all ready, and he might be already promised to someone else, they can decide I'm not the right person for him. They can say that its a problem that I have a full time job, or that I have a big dog, or that I have another cat they could also turn me down because on the application I said that I wanted the cats to meet and if they hated each other it would be a no-go, they could not be into that. There are a lot of reasons why this won't happen. He is younger than I envisioned as a playmate for Ace, but a younger guy might be a better idea, someone who still plays with toys and wants to fool around. Ace could play with toys more often, he could do with some fooling around.

Today, Thursday, Rocket is going to have his oral surgery and I'm a little worried about it because its surgery and the doctor is going to be cutting on him and anything could happen! Worried, worried, worried.

No comments: