Monday, March 7, 2016

Four Pieces of SIlverish.

We're bacckkkk!

You might not have noticed but I was out of town this weekend. I was gone and now I'm back and Tuesday you'll have a brand spanking new entry to read. I got my taxes done and for the first time ever, I owed the State of NC money! I hate Governor McCrory. I got a rebate for thirteen years, right up until that Tea Party scum bag decided that working people don't count and the only tax payers he is interested in are those he has decided are too rich to pay taxes.

I am hoping when McCrory and his Teahadists are swept from office and Cooper  and his merry bunch of do-gooders are swept in, that my taxes get cleaned up in the process.

Also, had the opportunity to give Tiny his first bath since moving in. It was not as bad as it could have been - his small size and good temperament  made it easier that it would have been with a larger, less lovely animal.

This week we are looking forward to marching in the Raleigh St. Patrick's Day Parade.

I wonder how many silver pieces $4 would be? If I had been thinking about how much I hate our Teahadist state government, I would have thought to pay my bill with four silver dollars. It would have been so poetic! Damn,  Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. Hindsight...

No comments: