Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Monday.


I learned today that I have near perfect hearing. I don't have to be psychic to know what you're thinking, I can hear you thoughts. I also learned that I really, really do not like the compression sleeve thing, it is not my friend. I did not need the ENT to know that.

I spoke with an ENT today who told me my hearing is flawless, my nose is a mess and there isn't anything he can do about my vertigo - but that maybe a neurologist could help me out. His idea being that the vertigo  might be a migraine. There are many different types of migraines, he told me. There are aural migraines, optical migraines - which is what I possibly have, and the more hardcore migraines that you hear about.

I've been having a lot of problems with floaties in my vision and having to have my computer screen less bright and I've had to get a lamp for my office because there is no way I could spend the day with over head lights!

My house to dark too, I don't have overhead lights here, but  the lights I do have keep it less bright because I think I knew I need dim light to be comfortable, I just never noticed.

I'm going to call my MDs office tomorrow and tell them what I learned today and hope they can give me some direction,

No comments: