Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday


I Dialed for Democrats again, even old people don't have land lines anymore. I came home and took the most through shower ever, I have my annual physical Tuesday morning and I want to have all my ducks in a row. And every bit of my body very, very clean.

And then I spent an hour over thinking what to wear to work on Election Day. I have a patriotic vest that is very nice but I also have a cute dress that is RW&B but it may be too summery - but its going to be warm, and I could wear leggings under it and I have a sweater I could wear over it, if the office gets chilly...

Really, this was an hour spent thinking about this. But then out of nowhere, I remembered another RW&B outfit that would be so much more appropriate for both March and the office! Yay!

I'm sorry, but I'm not. Its a big day! Its election day and my annual physical!


#I'MWITHHER! #HILLARY2016!! 








No comments: