Friday, January 6, 2017

TGIF


We have been assured that it is going to snow this weekend so I dutifully went to the store and panic bought staples so that while the snow was on the ground I would not starve to death.

Snow is the white death you know. It falls to the ground and so do you. Its all very sad. You can survive but you must go to the store and buy all the milk and bread you can get your hands on because they are White also and even if you are lactose intolerant and a lifetime Atkins member you must drink only milk and eat only bread during a snow moment because you must have power over the White. Tomorrow at lunch I am going to panic buy toilet paper.

In real life I am going to make a chicken pot pie, useing a homemade white sauce, utilizing white meat because I will have power over the White, during the snow moment.


No comments: