Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The best thing about the march is that I no longer have to hate every one out of hand, not everyone that I run across in a given day is a mouth breathing, scum sucking,  Trump voting shit heal - worthy of my deepest loathing. The march let me know that there are actually a lot of people out there who think the same way I do. It's kind of relief . It can be exhausting planning in detail how I am going to kill that many people over a given day.

Today I went to Sams and paid my bill. Tomorrow I'll go back to Sams and pick up meds, get lunch and possibly put gas in the car. That ll might not happen. I might have to wait for the meds, there might be a line for the food. there might be a line for gas. There are a lot of mights my plans. I should make my lunch just in case and bring it in . I don't want to, but if I do I'll have an escape hatch if I run into a problem.

Today, I did not get lunch or gas and I was able to go to Sam's and make it downtown and get the cats more food. I could have done it on our walk but I had concerns about the weather and the possibility of rain and I didn't want to risk it. No walk, no food. As it turned out it did not rain and we had a nice walk, it looked like it really wanted to though.

But then it didn't.

I do have to remember that Rock dog has an appointment to get his bordetella shot or spray or whatever it is that they do tomorrow at 5pm -  so that ultimately I can take him back to day care. I was supposed to take him to the vet around Christmas but that was not going to happen and since it didn't happen he couldn't go to day care and that was actually kind of sad for him and for me. My futon will never be the same. 


No comments: