Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday

Did you know that we are looking down Ash Wednesday?  I just cleared out the last of the Christmas stuff and now Lent.

In honor of all this, I bought some seafood to have in the freezer. I bought a nice seafood medley stir fry that says that it goes great with either rice or spaghetti and I would guess that it would also make the leap to going well with riced cauliflower or spaghetti squash. It is going to have to because it is not going to have the opportunity to go with real rice or real spaghetti , its going to have to make do with ersatz carbs.

Thanks to Cheeto  and his leaky, leaky admin  and the wonders of Twitter I know what the Deep State is, and that we do not have one, really, and I know what IC means. and I know a passing bit about Cheetos Russian business dealings and the Russian mobsters he's tied up with. The Presidency isn't a reward from these people, it's a punishment.


No comments: