Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines


Rocket and I went shopping for his agility harness, or any harness at all once I discovered it can be hard to find one for a large, deep chested dog. It's a very nice color and it looks nice on him. It doesn't have as much fabric as the ones on the model dogs the woman showed me on Sunday at the dog fair - however, those were small dogs and the world caters to small dogs and their needs, wants and desires.

Harness options for big dogs do not come in fabric heavy options. If you can find a harness for a big dog you pretty much buy the harness for a your big dog because it fits your big dog. Harness options for big dogs are not  as option-y as the options available for smaller dogs, so I am happy that I was able to find something that fit him. I had to go to two stores to find it. Sadly, it does not match his collar or his leash but the leash I am open to replacing sooner rather than later. And he is not a matchy matchy kind of guy any way.




He loves TV!


No comments: