Friday, June 30, 2017

TGIF

Friday. Finally. I'm so tired. Next week we have Tuesday off, and I should have asked for Monday off but I completely forgot, my fault, I could have had a long, long weekend but I forgot. Dumb. However. The day I am not getting off, both my immediate supervisors are off so the day does have that going for it.

I will be going on vacation at the end of the month, so I am getting time off this month as it is, but I need time off now. But I do have time off now, I have the weekend and I am going to see my parents for the first time since Tiny got sick and we'll see how he fairs this time. Hopefully, he will do better this trip and I won't bring back a sick cat again. I'm going to keep a very close eye on him this time.

But happy thoughts! Its my Moms birthday and that's a happy day and its the weekend of my parents Anniversary and my Dad has his grill ready to go and the weather is supposed to be good and we're going to have a good time. And Yay. So happy Thoughts!

No comments: