Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Monday


I got woken up in the gentlest way possible, well, if your define "gentle" as  "very fine sandpaper being  run over your face",  Ace decided that I needed to be groomed and that he was the cat to do it. I would have been upset because I would have liked to sleep until my alarm went off, but how can you be unhappy about a kitty perched on your pillow purring in your ear covering your face with kisses?

True, they are kisses capable of taking off the first layer of dermis - but purring in my ear! My skin needs replacing anyway, its old! I mean,  Ace was being so sweet! Best cat.

Speaking of cats, I got The Bill for Tiny. It was not tiny, but after today it is considerably less large. I spent my lunch hour going from the credit union to the bank to make sure of that. But its okay, Tiny is worth every cent and I am so grateful that I was able to find a way to take care of him and that he can be with me for a long time.

And then I got up and got dressed and discovered that I was almost out of deodorant. Today was a  day to go to the bank, not a day for the store, I made the deodorant work and made a note that Tuesday was going to be a day to get deodorant.

Went to work. Worked. Came home, paid bills, paid The Bill, took the dog for a walk, came home. Discovered that I had one more deodorant in the cupboard! Yay!! Looks like Tuesday I can spend my lunch hour eating lunch!


OMG! And buying fifth birthday stuff for Rocket because his fifth birthday is July 12th!! Oops! Like he knows, but I do! and it matters! I'm going to have to go to the dollar store and the family dollar! and the dog boutique! and Target! but after work. He's going to be 5! OMG Ya'll! Well, on July 12.






No comments: