Friday, July 21, 2017

The Countdown



I am leaving on a SUV in like very few days and I have so much stuff to do and so little time to do it and I need to make lists. I should have made these lists already, I was busy with a sick dog.

- set up sprinkler for front deck
- flea and tick treat cats
- gather clothes
- fill what meds I can for  dog and me
- stop the paper
- find the little man and have him mow the yards
- remember that the dog has an appointment with the vet at 7:30 am next Tuesday.
- remember the Christmas ornaments
- remember to clear the DVR settings
- remember to flea and tick treat the dog
- remember to bring dog bags
- remember to get more cat food/vet script for cat food
- remember shoes
-remember winter pjs
-remember to bring computer glasses home from work
-remember to bring dog toys
-remember to bath dog
-correct hair


No comments: