Friday, August 25, 2017

TGIF


I started my week with a return from vacation then moved on to the eclipse, then had my yearly review at work - this is the last time I go for being truthful on the self review part aspect of it though, I went to with a version of me as a worker that was straight forward and honest - HA! Never again. I filled it out before I left for vacation when I was exhausted and over it and it was not the best time for me to be doing that task. Bad timing.

The next time I'm asked to rate myself on a scale of 1-3 I'm going 3 all the way. I am an Outstanding employee in every aspect of my job dammit. No more honesty for me, no more modesty, no more  trying to be truthful about how I feel - from here on out I am going to lie like the rug. I am the BEST! I am the most OUTSTANDING! I am the IDEAL employee!

So when my boss decides to mark me down a scosh, the mark down isn't that far. That BITCH. Who does she think she is? Who does she think  I am? Clearly we do not see eye to eye.

Wednesday night I decided I wanted to make a chicken pot pie. I had the chicken but not the pie. Thursday I went to the store and got what I needed. I came home and made the pie - from scratch, thankyouverymuch.

It was not my best effort. The broccoli was frozen when it went into the oven, the binder was looser then it should have been, and there wasn't anything in it except chicken and broccoli. Also I wished I had known that my chicken bouillon was in better shape because I would have bought new when I went to the store. ANYWAY, it was good and it looked good




No comments: