Thursday, August 24, 2017

Wednesday


Three notes on my day.

1. My father had one of his shoulders replaced today.. It only took two hours. An entire shoulder. The night before my Dad though that the surgery would take "a half an hour".

2. A guy called today to complain that even though he had done reallt, really well on Call of Duty he had not gotten the prize money or the press attention he thought he was supposed to ret as a result. I told him what we did at the complaint intake unit and it was not video game related issues. I did not call him a dumb ass.

3. A woman called from out of state to ask about the complaint history of a facility they were looking at for one of their clients, a woman who had been "Professionally Trafficked" . I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds awful. The caller said the facility was for women who had been trafficked - we don't have any facilities like that. She didn't have an address and the name she had didn't match anything we had, I called over the Mental Health and they didn't have anything either. Homes for woman who had been victims of human trafficking.

No comments: