Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday


You know what would be nice? If I could bring a cat to work with me every day. Probably Tiny kitty, because he is very small and friendly and portable.

The news just does not get better. The stress does not get  less hard, the anxiety doesn't get less constant. What the world and I need these days is more cats at work. Or more of my cats at work, I'm not sure how I feel about rando cats at work, I mean other than the rando cats that may or may not be present outside. I haven't seem cats outside but I have seen woodchucks. I am not sure how woodchucks would feel about moving inside and being office pets, I don't think they would like being in a clover free environment.

I think my cat or cats depending on how Big Cat feels on a given day, are very well suited for being workplace cats and I think they should come to work with me daily. I could keep their box in the empty room we use as a  food room when there is food - rarely, and on those rare occasions when there is food in that room, I could move it into the hallway nook. Its an old building, we have nooks.

I have thought about this at length. I also saw a picture of a cat in a snuggie online and I know it can be done and it  was a large cat in a snuggie so I know that a small cat in a snuggie is absolutely doable. I think I should get a doctors note saying I need a cat snuggie actually, I think if more people had doctors notes for cat snuggies there would be less people on tranquilizers and possibly, fewer people on pain killers. Cat snuggies can save America, empty the shelters and possibly bring down 45.

Little know fact. Lime flavored jello tastes like lime flavored jello. Even when mixed with whipped topping, it does not make it taste less like lime jello or turn it into something on a higher plain. It is still lime jello and it is gross.

No comments: