Thursday, September 28, 2017

Wednesday



I took Rocket downtown for his walk and , tonight, two days before the official start of Wide Open Bluegrass, there were all ready three bands banding around! They are everywhere. In a couple of days there will be mandolins everywhere, big basses in the way and I will be way over pretty much everything from the Oh, Brother Where Art Thou sound track.  In a couple of days Rocket will be in a couple of bands.





Its a fun weekend though, the crowd is friendly and the music is pleasant. There is a neat festival attached to it and so there are things to look at as well as to listen to. There are lots of bands to watch and many tiny children in family bands wailing on instruments to make any adult feel completely useless in comparison.

Why is all the TV on Thursday night? There is shit all on the rest of the week and they load THirsday night up like there is a rule about not having anything on on any other night. Brooklyn 99 is on Tuesdays, so there is a show that is not on Thursdays but that is an outlier.

I;m going to have to remember what I changed my Netflix password to. I had to change it the other night after I got an email from them telling me I changed it. I hadn't changed it. Someone else did. So when I should have been getting ready for bed I was on hold with Netflix trying to get the whole thing straightened out, its taken care of, the evil doers got locked out, mt account is safe and I got a new password and that I've already forgotten what it was.




No comments: