Monday, September 11, 2017

Weekend.


And so there isn't a real entry today because I did a big bunch of nothing this weekend. I went by Sparkcon, but I am way too old for it and the music was too loud and I was unimpressed. And Sunday when I would have been writing a re-hash of the nothing I did, I was a at a family birthday. So I really had no time to write about how much nothing I did this weekend. I did mow both lawns and walk the dog. And go to church and I did manage to go to the store. But that was my weekend it in its entirety.

I watched a lot of hurricane coverage, my cousin and a couple of other people I know are in Tampa and I kept waiting for bad news out of there but fortunately,  at this time, just rain news out of Tampa, thank God. MY old, old neighbors from across the street ended up in Florida, but got the hell out and are staying in their house across the street, they called the renters and told them the Land Lords were coming Home. It was nice to see them again, and their weim.

And today is September 11. Lest we forget. The day it became Important it was a Tuesday.

No comments: