Thursday, October 19, 2017

Packing



Again, not a "real" entry. I am in the middle of packing up my stuff and trying to remember all the things I want to bring with me - remember your camera! remember to charge that battery! remember to clear out that memory stick, or at the very least, put a new one in!, Do I need to bring the whole camera bag? Do I need to bring the bag? Its just another thing to carry around.

Also, so many fashion crisis. Times like this having a handy girl friend around would be so helpful! I need someone close by to bounce these things off. I have a friend but she is neither handy or close by, she is too far away and busy most of the time so she is of no help. I had to weather the crises by myself so I over packed. A lot. I am bringing two pairs of boots and two pairs of shoes and three pairs of pants and a skirt, just in case because you do not know! Its about the vibe! I was much better with tops, I did not over pack tops, much, but I'm pretty sure that I am going to add a sweater because I think it might be cooler at night.

I do not travel light. And I need a bigger suitcase.

No comments: