Friday, October 20, 2017

Reunion Bound


I leave in a couple of hours and I think I've had my last crises of fashion. Its now just a matter of getting everything wear it belongs when it belongs! Harder than it sounds.

The dog is going to boarding - this is a huge leap of faith, he's never been by himself over night and its killing me just thinking about it. I think its going to be really, really tough on him but I have no other choices. The days will be fine because its at day care and he really likes day car but the two nights are going to be tough. I haven't talked to him about it.I hope it is not too scared by the the experience and comes out Monday not too setback. I hope this doesn't make him hate me,

The cats are going to be on their own. I'm leaving them with clean boxes and lots of food and water, I hope they are okay with it.

I hope the house is okay with it.

No comments: