Friday, November 17, 2017

Fun days in the neighborhood.



Did you know that if you get shot in Raleigh and the police can't find who did it, they sit vigil in front of your house? Two cars with lights on 24-7? Yeah, I didn't know either until a guy a block over got shot.  From WRAL

James Rowland, 48, was rushed for medical treatment to WakeMed after he was shot in the 200 block of South Tarboro Street just after 7 p.m. A motive in the shooting was not immediately disclosed. And police have not said if anyone has been arrested in connection with the case.
Police asked anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 919-843-4357.
 I don't know what they will do if he dies, possibly sit shiva for him, I don't know...  From WRAL

A man wounded in a Tuesday night shooting in Raleigh has died, police said Thursday.James Dermont Rowland, 48, was shot in the 200 block of South Tarboro Street. He was taken to WakeMed, where he died.No other information has been released.Anybody with information about the shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 919-843-4357
  And shiva it is. He hadn't lived there long, there was a woman in that house but she left and he moved in, but I don't know when, it could have been this weekend, either he or one of his neighbors just moved in, I saw the truck this weekend. I wasn't home when it happened. I think if he got shot in his yard I would have heard the gunshots. I know I would have heard the sirens.

 I was at Wally, No, I wasn't. I was leaving for Wally at that time and I didn't hear gunshots or the sirens because they hadn't happened yet. I saw the after effects,I only saw the lights from the cops, the ambulance would have already left. I thought it was an accident, a big accident, maybe one that had just happened. Something had just happened but it wasn't an accident. And I absolutely garundamntee you that someone knows who shot that man. Someone knows. A lot of someones knows.

People do not get shot on accident in this neighborhood. There hasn't been a murder in years and that was sad too, some poor man was murdered ( hit over the head with a large bottle, blunt force trauma.) because the neighborhood thugs thought he looked "rich", he just looked "dapper", so they killed him. And then left the body in front of a house that had just sold for 400k.  All that money and police tap around your yard and the police at your door! Wheeee! Of course, those people the thugs didn't bother. The actual rich people.

No comments: