Thursday, November 16, 2017


I  was sitting on the chair watching nothing on TV and I saw the dog curled up on the couch like he is in the morning when  I don't dare go near him, but this time? It was not in the morning and I was like "Hmm. I see no good reason why I can't go curl up with him now.

And so I did. I muted the TV and went to the couch and curled up  around him and it as exactly like I thought it would be. It was so perfect and warm and soft and puppy lovey that I fell a little asleep and then I woke up and I was a little, okay , a lot concerned that it had  gone from the night before to the day of and I came up with a lot of reasons why I should not be curled up with the dog right now.

Fortunately, it was still the night before.

I was now very awake, he needed to pee and since it was not hours later than I had thought it was, I needed to do all the little jobs I didn't do because I fell asleep when I was curled up with him and so I took him out and did my boring little jobs and got ready for tomorrow and he went back to sleep.






No comments: