Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Monday



I was very good I came home, changed shoes and took the dog for a walk. It wasn't even twenty after four yet.  I came home,  five-thirty, and made dinner for myself and dog and then just kind of sat there.

There was a whole lot more time left then there usually is. I watched my NYPD -Blue rerun. I started watching again, it the first season and I really like that one. I like the Simone years but I detest the whiney woman he hooked up with and she was such a PITA. He could have done so much better! The last seven or eight seasons were good but they played musical second bananas and that got old. Ricky Schroeder was a walking set of ticks looking for a character, and then there was a bunch of  cop chicks filing through and they kept changing they Leutnant  .  It was kind of a mess.

Thank Gawd for the fast forward feature and Dennis Franz.

Because I suddenly have all this time, I started work on my Christmas cards. Normally, I may have started on these, say, last September but I didn't. I started on them in November. I have a few contender pictures. All almost identical, but very slightly different. I still have to decide if I want to try out Wally or if I want to invest in the cards, its going to depend on if I can find a good deal. I would much rather invest than go Wally. I've gone Wally on things I should have invested in and the outcome was not the best. However, Christmas cards aren't a long term investment, I don't know....

I now have to start on the cookies. But first I have to clean the kitchen.

No comments: