Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Tuesday



I took Rocket in for his yearly teeth cleaning and physical. It cost me $500. My yearly teeth cleaning and physicall, did not cost me that much.

I also did not need to be put under general anesthetic .That was a big part of it. That's spendy. He also got a needed vaccine and a pedicure and  his yearly blood work with is also spendy. His insurance should cover the dentistry and the bloodwork and hopefully some of the incidentals... He was according the staff, a very good boy.

We did not go for a walk when we came home because it was misting and he was still trying to sleep off the last bits of the procedure.

I understand his teeth were in fairly good shape, even the broken one in front I thought they were going to have to pull - they didn't! Wheee! Although they did find random bits of fabric and non-specified jelly like "goop" between his teeth. Goop. I just don't even want to know. I do know that the goop and fabric smelled like the worst odor you can imagine. I could have used it to peel wall paper. It almost made me gag.

I have been assured that his breath is much improved and to keep it that way, they sold me some borderline prescription doggy breath mints.

No comments: