Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Monday


And I'm back!

Blogger was very blogged up and I tried to post Thursday and it didn't let me at all, and I tried really hard, and Friday was a holiday and so I took it off and now I'm back!

I celebrated by starting my Christmas shopping! I got an early start and have a grand total of two gifts! Whooooo! Out of  a whole bunch!  So really, not much progress there at all! I do however have my Christmas cards done and that does make me feel good about myself.

I do not have any dog cookies baked nor do I have my official dog cookie list made up yet. I told myself a fairy tale once upon a time that now that I had a freezer that I would dutifully make one  batch of cookies per month year round so I would not have to make multiple batches all at one time ever again. Yeah, about that.  I'm going to make multiple batches all at one time, probably at a few times. Super awesome, Merry Christmas to me!

But it isn't even Christmas yet. It is Thanksgiving!  And it it isn't even Thanksgiving yet at that. I won't mention that I bought a really neat new house lighter upper at Sams' today that is even more neat than my last years neat-o house lighter upper because this years version the colors are much better and brighter. I'm going to use last years version on the part of the house blocked by the tree. Wheeeeee!




No comments: