Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Post Thanksgiving



And so I did all the stuff over the break! I bought Christmas prezzies and now my list js almost done! You don't just go to the mall to go shopping, you go to mall for inspiration! Day-after-Thanksgiving-shopping is not just for propping up retain, its for being part of our society as a whole. Wre spend entirely too much time finding new and better ways to separate ourselves from each other - for good reason! A lot of us are miserable creatures that do the rest of us a disservice  just by walking among the more decent among us.

However. The mall is a great equalizer. We all love The Gap! We all need something for that  loved one that all we really know for sure about their tastes  is that they love orange and only wear natural fibers - but not cotton because they read something online one time about how cotton doesn't "wick" or some nonsense and now you buy this person a calendar featuring puppies every year. Everyone has this person. We share this douchebag.

 I made three batches of dog cookies and now only have three left, I made the dog cookie list - almost as hard as making the cookies. Its hard ya'll! Who gets cookies, who does not some people get cut because the list gets too long and I can't make cookies for the world year after year. I tried to get the list culled a bit but people got added - a cousin here, a neighbor there. I did manage to cut a neighbor I added last year because I haven't actually spoken to them in a year so off they go! I need to have standards.

For all my Up With People Joy To The Mall talk, I didn't actually buy anything at the mall. I bought everything I bought online and I bought a lot. A lot. I bought myself a lovely Christmas sweater and some make up but I don't think that counts.

And then I sat down to write this and I grabbed my mouse and it doesn't work! I replace the battery. Nada. I pull out the widget and put it back in, Nada, I restart the computer. Nada. The mouse is dead. I can use the mouse gizmo on the laptop but I don't like the mouse gizmo on the laptop! I want my mouse back! I don't think I can wait for Santa for this.

No comments: