Friday, November 3, 2017

TGIF


Christmas came early around the old home place. I finally was able to pick up my silent auction wins and bring them home -after much driving around and getting lost and cursing my GPS. It was not entirely its fault there has been a huge amount of construction in that neck of the woods and I can't blame it for getting confused. I was confused. Everything looked different and I was beginning o think they moved the whole damn SPCA building, because it was not where I left it. They built and entirely new street and kept the same name, the old street is now more of a service road, if we had service roads here, which we do not - however, you can only get to the SPCA on the service road because it leads to the road that leads to the SPCA, the new road with the same same does not.. It gave my GPS  and I  matching headaches.

It was very frustrating.

But I persevered and got my prizes . Or actually, the animals got their prizes.



Rocket models his sexy new collar, it needs adjustment because its  skosh too large, but its gorgous! I think its going to be his dress collar because there is no way he's wearing this is daycare or getting it wet or doing anything that might endanger it. I mean, its still going to be his every day collar, but he's going to have a "play collar" for rough housing.


This is the cats new litter box. Its supposed to control the spread of litter. We'll see. I still haven't seen a cat use it. I'm also hoping it till control the dog getting into the litter, he has developed a habit recently and I would like to break it.

No comments: