Friday, December 8, 2017

Better get Done List.



Hello!

I checked my list and what was not on there was "edit cards", well, I did that. I sat there and cut a hundred pieces of black tape into tiny little pieces and covered a mistake on my cards. So fun. But that's done now. I also finished putting my card list onto the computer, back where it belongs and then put it onto a thumb drive. I now of course have thought up a couple of more people I want to send cards to who are not on my list. I will waste state resources on them.

Then cards and labels have to become as one. Then stamped. Then mailed. I would like to do this at the same time I mail off the cookies. Are the cookies ready to be mailed? No. Am I finished baking the cookies? No. Should I be? Yes. How many more do I need to get done? One.

Do I have boxes yet? No. Do I have enough stamps yet? No. Do I have bags in which to put the cookies? No.

Now I have to find my labels from last year and go to a Kinkos, preferably not one near a college campus - are there such animals? and print out my labels. But. There is still the dogs cards that have to be taken care of, that means at least one trip to Santa for the dog. Have I done that yet? No.

Then a trip to a CVS or Walgreens and a card, then . Have I already decided that I am going to do all of the above THIS WEEKEND. Yes.


No comments: