Thursday, December 21, 2017

Colors


Yesterday I inadvertently traumatized myself by wearing brown shoes with gray pants. I thought that the pants were brown - they looked brown under the available light and I went with that they were brown, they were most sincerely not brown.

I looked like a People of Walmart all day. Not a good look, and then later, I sneezed all over myself and discoved hat my nose was bleeding! I doscovered this on a red sweater so that was marginally better than discovering it on a white shirt, but only marginally because it was a bright red sweater and not  a blood red sweater. It wasn't, it is now.

Such a super awesome day. For today, I checked that my pants were absolutely the color that I thought they were, absolutely gray and that they matched my shoes, it is important. The day was better from the start.

 I need to be more careful when I go pants shopping that I don't buy in the inbetween family of shades, I think that was the problem. I think the pants were kind of both brownish and grayish in the wrong light and that is fine when you are trying to match a printed sweater it is not fine when you are wearing the wrong shoes. You think I am over reacting here, but I'm not! You spend the day in brown pants and gray shoes and you tell me how you feel about yourself by the end of the day? It is not going to be good, I can tell you that.

Being a walking Fashion Don't is embarrassing even if a grand total of no one sees you and fewer that than that even register that you have made this mistake - because you notice for them and that is almost worse! I went to Wally dressed like that but nobody noticed because half of them were talking to themselves and the other half were wearing pajamas - No joke at all. A lot of people talk to themselves at Wally and a bunch of people feel comfortable wearing their pajamas to go shopping at the Wal-Mart.  I haven't noticed it at my Wally, but that the Garner Wally, a lot of the clients are pajama clad  and bonkers. For real. The Knightdale Wally the clientele are poor but proud, wearing street clothes and keeping their mouths shut. Whatever their psychosis is, they keep it to themselves.

I think I also go to Wal-Mart too frequently.

No comments: