Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Did List

Still to do :
-one more cookies batch
-cookies distributed into bags
-cookie ingredient stickers made three tries to get the spelling right!
-dog to Santa Petco and Petsmart, Petco the card contest this year
-dog cards made cute!
-boxes purchased
-cookies boxed, with dog cards and Christmas cards
card labels to be inputted from hard copy to computer and then printed out
-  corrected cards to envelopes and labeled and stamped
cookies labeled
-cards, cookies mailed two trips!
- gifts wrapped


Done. So now I'm watching Pitch Perfect 2 on regular TV and being really glad I didn't watch it on Netflix because I am not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I thought I would be more into it than I am. I am just not that into a capella girl groups or a capella. I thought I would be, but I'm not, I don't get it. Its not that interesting. Maybe I should have seen PP1. It just seems a lot of sound and fury about contemporary choir music. Its essentially about a  girl group singing covers of pop songs.

Is it supposed to be making fun of the High School Musical/Glee/That other movie series - because I would be down with that, I hated those and that would be really fun. However, they take themselves entirely too seriously for that. They are entirely up their own asses in a very not humorous way.

I really like the cast members though, here and there. Not all of them. Some of them, and when you get tired of the principles its kind of a game of "spot the guest star", and while that is fun, you shouldn't be spending the whole movie doing that, its not nice. I will not seeing Pitch Perfect 3.

No comments: