Thursday, December 14, 2017

Got Done List




Still to do :
-one more cookies batch
-cookies distributed into bags
-cookie ingredient stickers made three tries to get the spelling right!
-dog to Santa Petco and Petsmart, Petco the card contest this year
-dog cards made cute!
-boxes purchased
-cookies boxed, with dog cards and Christmas cards
- card labels to be inputted from hard copy to computer and then printed out
corrected cards to envelopes and labeled and stamped
- cookies labeled
-cards, cookies mailed two trips!
- gifts wrapped

I got so much done! ( and some yet to do) I thought I had it all done right up until I was getting the last couple of bags ready for my last two cookie people and it came to my attention that I had two more people who were without cookies. I kind of knew about one of the parties but I had forgotten about the other. I had really hoped to be done with cookies. I'm not done with cookies.

These at least do not have to be mailed, they are in town cookies and they are going to be just one variety - probably cheese because it is the easiest to work with and to get my hands on. The recipe makes two trays of cookies, one tray for one dog, one tray for the other. I hope it will be adequate.

I still have to mail rando cards to the vet and a couple of people on FB that I don't have addresses for yet, but I'm going to ask for - but I'm mostly done. Its down to gift wrapping and a couple of gift cards. I even got the people at work taken care of and that wasn't even on my To Do list, water bottles, .88 a pop, too good to pass up. Now I just have to clean the house and get the upstairs ready for new windows.

No comments: