Friday, January 12, 2018

TGIF




I was a very bad dog owner today. I prioritized getting my toilet fixed above walking my dog. Bad dog mom.

It was even very warm today - legitimately, sixty-one degrees! But, it was misting and damp and kind of gross and while I did see other people out walking their dogs, I am guessing they did not have yards for their dogs. I have a yard and I took advantage of it.

My toilet works now and I am going to pay my plumber and the city. I am now praying that my dog insurance pays off faster than it did the last time, because I am paying a lot of people and I need them to pay me kind of like more now than later.

But. I have a three day weekend coming up and it's going to be warm or at least not as cold as it was, so I'm going to collect up all my Christmas clothes and decos and get them stowed away and heft the tree upstairs and into the attic and get the one string of lights I have up , down, and back into the box and get that upstairs. And maybe if I have time, go look for new fabric for my curtains, just looking no buying, just see what's out there.

And walk the dog. Lots of walking the dog.

No comments: