Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday


So, tomorrow morning its supposed to start snowing. Hopefully it will wait until after I get to work. It won't, its supposed to start very early, like as I am waking up. I get to work really yearly so its not like I'm asking a lot. I am, I am asking a lot. I can get to work, get my really busy morning stuff out of the way and then get as much of the later in the day work done as possible. And possibly leave, just go home and not be there. My dog needs me and so do the cats.

In a perfect world, the rest of the world will assume that we are closed. Thus far all they are saying is that its going to snow and snow is not a problem, snow is easy. I can do snow. There is also supposed to be rain later and the temperature is allegedly going to crash, which means ice, which means most of not all of my co-workers will not be in. However, the high for Thursday is 47 degrees, so none of it is going to last at all. No reason to sweat any of it. I see no reason I should not bring my cats to work.

Its the ongoing issue. Why can't I bring my cats to work or at the very least, a cat? My cats are very nice and  very low maintenance and I think it would make everyone happy and it would certainly help my morale  if I could have a kitty with me to take the edge off.

I could make a tiny scarf so which ever kitty I bring with me could be warm in my cold office. And it would be so cute! I feel better all ready, just thinking about bringing a kitty to the office with me, of course, I would have to get a tiny yellow vest too. My  boss would demand the paperwork, so I would need to score that too.  This is stressing me out, where do people get the paperwork they use for just bringing their pets with them? My boss would be a giant cow about it, I would need very real looking paper to back it up. Okay, this is stressing me out already. Maybe I could make my cat look like a scarf? I think that could work. My office is very cold...


No comments: