Monday, January 22, 2018

Woman's March 2018 Raleigh


I saw a lady who clearly wants it to snow again right away. The woman has no respect for Mother Nature at all. She was in the Wally parking lot in a part of jean shorts and a sleeveless top. There is snow on the ground still! True, it was 62 degrees, but I was wearing a wool sweater, mostly out of habit at this point, but, damn it! Shorts and a sleeveless top? Its January for Gawds sake! I don't know who this woman was but I was very disappointed with her,

Saturday, I along with thousands of other women across America and worldwide - Other cities in NC had better turn outs than Raleigh, Asheville did very,very well. Raleigh got a few thousand, significantly less than last year, but this year there were rallies in more cities closer to Raleigh and so that leeched off the attendees that would have come to Raleigh. It was very nice though, I got pictures.









Everyone else there was in heavy snowboots or duck shoes or some other protective footwear and she was in five inch red glitter heals.






























No comments: