Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday


Monday night on our walk Rocket met four other dogs on our walk and they were all nice. They were also all cute, so it was a double win. We walked past a bar and this older man was there  sitting in the outside seating with his wife and daughter and her very nice, very brave dachshund and the older man gave us one of the treats he had bought for the tiny dog. The dachshund was very patient with his treat being given away and the man being nice to the very big dog. Later we met a pair of  tiny yappy dogs and they yapped but didn't bite and after that we met a shepherd mix that also didn't bite. It was a good day.


Todays lunch time errand was to pay my Sam's bill, tomorrows errand will be to drop my unneeded and unasked for Spectrum modem off at the Fedex place and send it on its way. They told me if I didn't get it back in two weeks they would charge me for it, I'm pretty sure I'm getting back in time but even if the weather set my schedule off, screw them anyway, I didn't ask for it, I never had their service and they can charge middle finger for it. Its going back and they can have it.

I didn't give a play-by-play for the SAGs last night because frankly, I didn't care that much and I didn't think ya'll did either. They do get points for running the trains on time though, it was supposed to run two hours and damned if it didn't. They did an entire awards show in almost exactly the time allotted! Who knew? Of course, they do only award actors and that does speed it up. No surprises in the winners, same as the Globes. Tomorrow, is the Oscar Noms and that will be exciting, probably, not too surprising, but exciting non-the-less.

No comments: