Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fat Tuesday



To prove that I do not just bake for dogs




Pumpkin chocolate chip bread/cake. Its so good! I wish I had greased the bunt cake pan though, I could have and I didn't because for whatever reason, I thought that because the bottom came out that it was like a auto-out thing. It is not. Well. It will taste good, it is baked the fake sugar and almond flour so it's almost not entirely bad for you as well.  It is a little brown, but it's so dense that it takes forever to bake and it just got darker than I would like on the road to not batter.

Little known fact, bundt cake pans were a huge fundraiser for Hadassah back in the day.


This weekend, I did more cooking, also, not for dogs



That is a very nice Pork Wellington. Thank you Buzzfeed and Tasty. com.

Today after work and before getting my bake on, I visited with my friendly plumber and my friendly vender plumber. I have a leak, a bad leak OR I have a bad toilet. The vender plumber was at the house when I came home, I had been expecting a phone call not so much a guy in a van in my drive way, but there he was. He needed to get under my house but I couldn't get the door open because I haven't know where the keys were in years. He wanted to see if the pipe that feeds my house with waster was leaking, long story short, if it is, its not leaking under the house. It may be leaking, but not very much the yard is not sodden or artificially green. My friendly plumber stopped by because he saw a strange plumber at my house and got jealous. He hung around after vender plumber left because there was no way to get into the underhouse.

The leak may be the toilet. The fixed toilet. However, it is an old toilet that doesn't flush very well, actually, its very embarrassing how badly it does not flush - which could be linked to a leak of air somewhere, we agreed to replace the bad, old toilet with a new toilet. The bad toilet also auto flushes itself, which is not okay and could be why the bill is so high. We don't know. I'm still going to have the vender do his thing.


No comments: