Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday.



SO, what are you doing? I'm watching the Olympics. I'm so much more into skiing than I thought I was. But who isn't into Giant Slalom? I mean, not all skiing, cross county isn't even fun to do much less watch. so there are limits and I am not going to watch curling, so  I  do have standards.

Now I am watching ladies skating. I love this, but I don't watch if it isn't he Olympics, its been on random Saturday afternoons and I'm like Eh, I'm just not that interested in watching if it doesn't mean anything and I'm going to have to watch falling. I don't wanna watch people fall. It makes me sad and worried.

If I'm going to be worried about a person competitor its going to be because they are going to die, not just from embarrassment. There are so many ways to die at the Olympics, I mean those skiers take their eyes or their minds off their tasks for one moment they can more then just loss the run. Its a very scary thing these people do.

The Canadian girl is skating now. I am so over the piece of music. I get bad concession flash backs. It was on the soundtrack to "An American in Paris" and it was played at my movie theatre all the time. The projectionists were in charge of the music and they would forget the CD was in the machine and we would listen to it over and over and over. The projectionists didn't have to listen to it and would only complain if they had to hear the same thing when they came down stairs twice a day. Eventually our hero projectionist took the CD and snapped it in half. We had two projectionists, our hero was the one who was not allegedly  a pedophile. The boys were not supposed to go up the projection both when that one was up there, not that there were many reasons for any of us to go up the both. However, I think the boxes where we kept the letters for the outdoor sign were kept up there, and the doormen were in charge of changing the sign every week. A task that as a not-male, I was forbidden from pursuing, see also, popping popcorn. 

And they let the Russians skate why? I thought they weren't supposed to be here at all?  Druggies. God, she was good. Fucking Russians.

No comments: