Monday, February 19, 2018

Sunday.


The dog got his first walk in a week , in a week. Sunday was the first day in a week hat it wasn't too cold and rainy to take the dog for a walk. Or I wasn't having a toilet installed or thought I  was having a toilet installed. It is supposed to rain on Monday. Because of course it is.

I also noticed this morning, that my backyard wants to be mowed! In February, and that my big tree in the front has broken out in bloom. I think it will live to regret that decision,  and I don't want to mow the yard yet! I mean for real! It was fine and then it got very warm and all the weeds woke up and thought it was significantly later in the season than it is and now I'm going to have to mow them much earlier in the season that either of us are prepared for.

I'm going to have to move things around and  pull out the mower and extension cords and pick up dog bombs and the  dog will not get a walk that day and it just seems so wrong to be mowing anything this early in February. I blame 45. I used to just say "I blame George Bush", and I did, for everything, it was so easy, it just rolled off the tongue and it was inevitably his fault because he was just such a little fucker , but he was at least not directly making a profit on it. Except for oil, he was directly making a profit on that.

This guy, 45, is making a profit, directly on everything he does to screw us over, him and his Russian buddies. He is a criminal, not just a political- morally questionable criminal, it would be really hard to prove that Shrub broke actual black letter laws. But 45 is an actual orange jumpsuit criminal bad guy . 45 is a criminal, a mobbed up guy. You don't think he built buildings in NYC without the help of guys in white ties do you? Who do you think went to those senators offices? Has anyone checked on their pets and family members? Its not the Russians who are keeping them in line. 

No comments: