Friday, March 2, 2018

TGIF



Two rainy after works in a row! How wrong! DO you know just unnatural it is to come right home, change into comfy clothes and fix dinner and then cuddle up in front of the TV for hours? It just seems so wrong. And it feels so right.

So, so, right.

I was thinking of taking the dog around the clock but it was raining just enough to make Rocket not have any interest in walking at all. He would barely go out to relieve himself and then he would only partially relieve himself.

I really didn't want to go back into the rain, but if he can hold it, I can not go back into the rain. The little bugger waited hours for it to actually stop raining. I did appreciate not having to spend more time slogging around in the rain, the rain is so not fun. I had really, really hoped that by the time I came home from work that the whole rain thing would be over and I could walk the dog like a real person.

I feel bad not walking the dog! As much as I enjoy becoming part of my chair earlier than usual and  watching several hours of uninterrupted Without a Trace reruns, its not just right and I know my fitbit is completely over me. It doesn't even send me texts anymore. I think its given up on me.


No comments: